About Me

Cambridge, Waikato, New Zealand
Otago man living in the Waikato.

Thursday 18 November 2010

Calling Extras for The Hobbit.

I've read in tonight's news that the call has been put out for extras to be auditioned for The Hobbit.

Essential requirements are:
- Men and Women aged 17-80 years
- Men: MUST be UNDER 170cm (5 foot 7 inches)
- Women: MUST be UNDER 158cm (5 foot 2 inches)
- You MUST be prepared to be available at short notice


It seems that at 176cm tall, I don't qualify. Does anyone have some form of spinal compressing device out there? ... LOL!

I guess that with being part way through the process of buying a house, I have enough on my plate at present.

So, if you fit all the above requirements and live in the central North Island of New Zealand, opportunity could be knocking at your door.

No comments: