About Me

Cambridge, Waikato, New Zealand
Otago man living in the Waikato.

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Bride Flight

Hi reader

I've been a bit slack on maintaining this blog in recent times. Whenever something newsworthy happens, I tend to forget about it when I log onto my machine. Sometimes I even forget that this blog exists. Hopefully, I can turn a corner here. It took me a few attempts to suss out my password.

Anyhow, three years ago, I had posted here about being a movie extra for the movie Bride Flight.
The movie was finally released on DVD recently. I didn't get around to seeing it during screening at the cinema. My parents informed me that I do appear a few times as an extra in the movie. I have since watched this myself, and identified myself in nine instances. It's not my taste in movies, but it's also not everyday that my mug shot appears in the background of a movie.

No comments: