About Me

Cambridge, Waikato, New Zealand
Otago man living in the Waikato.

Thursday 4 July 2013

Mother-In-Law Joke With A Difference.

The mother-in-law arrives home from the shops to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.
"What happened?" she asks anxiously.


"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip.
I get home... and guess what I found? Yes, your daughter, my Glenda, with a naked guy in our marital bed! This is unforgiveable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here, she would never do such a thing!

There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
"I told you there must be a simple explanation ....
she didn't receive your E-mail!"

No comments: